dinsdag 1 april 2014

#31DC2013 Day 15: Delicate Print


Hello sweeties!

It has been over 2 months since I updated my blog. Isn't that a shame? It is...


But today I have for you the 15th challenge, also known as Delicate Print. I find this challenge hard to do, because the term is so broad, you can interpret it in so many ways! I wanted something simple, something quick. So I chose for a nude background with white delicate stamping. Here's what I came up with.



It was indeed super quick. As a base I used 2 coats of Essie - Ballet Slippers and for quick drying I used one coat of Seche Vite. I stamped the lace using image plate BM-323 and the little flower is a part of an image from an Essence stamping plate. Polish I used was Stamp Me! White by Essence. Once again sealed in with a coat of Seche Vite.




Though I like how it turned out, I find it just a bit too simple for my nails. But the next challenge will be more 'me', I promise!

post signature


1 opmerking:

  1. It's what happens to the students after first grade that is the key concern Newport Cigarettes Carton Price. The aim of the project is to stop the students from becoming smokers as they grow older. Also, restriction of smoking in schools is a priority.

    The agencies conducting the project hope to have a third of the nation's three million first-graders into the program this year Newport Cigarettes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen