zondag 5 januari 2014

#31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes

Wauw, long pause... December in Holland is such a busy month! Especially because we celebrate 'Sinterklaas' as well as Christmas. I did not even have time to post or even paint my nails! Now that the holidays are over, the calm is back again.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and received fun presents! I did! I was spoiled with 3 OPI polishes, a cute sweater, a day at the spa for two, a xmas mug with candy in it and lots of love from my family and friends!
As Christmas present from my boss, I got a beautycard, which I spend on buying more new nail polishes! I bought nine polishes from the brand Only You, which they sell at Ici Paris XL. I also bought two polishes from Barry M, sold at River Island, which I show you one of them today.


Today I have for you the 12th challenge, stripes!


As a base I used Blue Velvet from Only You (one of the polishes I got this Christmas). When completely dry, I used two pieces of tape to create a gap in the middle of each nail for the glitter polish, which is Amethyst Glitter from Barry M (also bought during Christmas). I topped everything off with Essence Soft Touch top coat.

post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten