zondag 6 oktober 2013

#31DC2013 Day 03: Yellow

I'm excited to show you today's post! Todays challenge is Yellow and I did some 'cheesy' nails. My boyfriend showed me this video tutorial from ChristabellNails and I knew for sure that this would be my Yellow challenge. Her video's are so clear and the manicure was relatively easy to recreate.


For this manicure I used H&M Yellow as the base colour. The lighter yellow is Essence Destination Sunshine and for the darker yellow I mixed my base colour with a tiny bit of H&M Chica Boom Boom (yesterdays manicure). Just like ChristabellNails did, I painted a layer of matte topcoat on top to give this a more realistic look.



I figured these cheesy nails are still in yesterdays 'Dutch' theme, haha! Because cheese is a typical Dutch food.



The grass fits perfectly in this picture because without grass, there would be no cheese! I really like how these turned out and it's a shame I have to take these off real soon :(

(I'm craving for a slice of cheese right now... ;)

post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten