donderdag 10 oktober 2013

#31DC2013 Day 05: Blue

Today I have for you a blue gradient. I purchased six of the eight Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat polishes just a few days ago. I decided to wear 700 Wool Knot for Day 05.


I made the gradient with Ciaté Snow Virgin and Kleancolor Neon Aqua. Then I topped it with Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Knot. Looks kinda icy.



This cold weather is really bad for my skin. My cuticles are super dry and I forgot to moisterize them :(



I loooooove the Fuzzy Coat polishes! The six colours I bought are 200 All Yarned Up, 300 Peach Fuzz, 400 Tight Knit, 600 Fuzzy Fantasy, 700 Wool Knot and 800 Tweedy. I did not buy 100 Wool Light and 500 Fuzz-Sea because they are dupes to Barry M Marshmallow and Barry M Sour Apple, which I already have. No need to buy the same polishes!

I like the way the white bar glitters show up well on the blue and the blue bar glitters show up really nice on the white polish!
post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten