maandag 7 oktober 2013

#31DC2013 Day 04: Green

I wanted to stamp todays manicure and I immediately thought about the dollar sign image from the Cheeky Summer collection. So I did!




 I painted all my nails with two coats of China Glaze Re-fresh Mint and stamped the dollar signs with Catrice Sold Out Forever with plate CH55 from the Cheeky Summer Collection. I like those two colours together! Again, I chose a matte finish for this one, because it gives it that paper feel.


As you can see (maybe?), I made some pics with a shiny topcoat too, but I didn't like it too much. Okay, more pictures with the matte finish...



I was very astonished by the fact that Catrice polishes would stamp that well. I'm definitely trying out some other polishes from Catrice to see if they will stamp as well.


Alrighty then, one last picture for you guys!!


I hope you enjoyed this manicure as much as I do! Let me know what you think of these nails in the comments below!

post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten